Whats the meaning of things?........

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MY FIRST(s)
  • hobby-latch hook rugs (at 6 years old)
  • pet-German Shepherd dog (Princess)
  • teacher-Kindergarten (Ms. Tiedemann, she seemed really old, probably 30, she wore a silver haired bun)
  • thing I wanted to be when I got older-secretary (remember that was 1968), and then I wanted to be one of the Charlies Angels (see the picture above)
  • friend-Chris Brown (Rochester, MN)
  • fear-sleeping alone in my bedroom
  • lesson-swimming, I didn't get it, I was in Pollywogs for a long time (don't tell my daughter)
  • time I did something to surprise myself-walking the Morgan and the Quarter horse(s) back to the stable by myself after my sister had taken a fall on the horse. I was sure their big hooves were going to crush me
  • date-DON, of course, duh


1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 21, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

WHAT?! You were in Pollywogs for a long time?! and you make fun of me....... :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP