Simplifying

>> Sunday, October 3, 2010

This entry in my blog is for my girlfriends. The junk we buy and KEEP. Our men must watch us and think we are insatiable. No wonder the cosmetic industry is not failing in this economy. We are as vain as the Queen in Snow White.

I went through my cosmetics, pitched and tossed all the partial and out of date bottles in both bathrooms, found an organizer to keep it contained so I sent you a finished picture, narrowed it down to my basic 4 products in pocket 3.

1st Pocket (zipped closed) concealer, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow shaper,eyeshadow
2nd pocket - foundation brush, liner brush
3rd pocket-L'Bri Perfect Finish Oil free foundation & MY 4 DAILY PRODUCTS: L'Bri Gentle Cleansing Lotion, L'Bri Gentle Freshener/Toner, L'Bri Maxmum Skin Renewal Complex, L'Bri Oil-Free Moisture Lotion
4th pocket: Bronzer power and powder brush

I can grab and go if I need to take the organizer to the Y or on an overnighter. The things in bold are what I use everday morning on a work day ( I only use Pocket #3 on Sat & Sun)

Pocket # 3 is the only thing I use on Evenings (minus the foundation)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP