Adam & Eve Brains

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

When Erik was about 3 or 4 he came home from church one Sunday and told me he had learned the story about Adam & Eve.

Erik: Mom, Paster Karl said that God took part of Adam and breathed life into it and created Eve.
Mom(Me): Yes, Erik and do you know what part of Adam's body it was? (Rib is the correct answer)
Erik: His brain
Mom (Me): (Silently screaming laughter to myself) Yes, Erik that is correct

However, I learned yesterday that the left frontal lobe of the brain are activated when making moral judgments. Cats have very small frontal lobes so they tend not to be compassionate. Women appear to access this part of the brain (not the cat's, their own) more than men, specially during childbearing years. (However, female brains become more like male brains after menopause).

I am witness to this, I have the seen the change in myself as I have grown older.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP