Threes, all over

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

When my mother-in-law, Chris, was here for the wedding, she complemented my use the groupings of three in decorating. Consciously, I never thought of it, but it is all over my house.  On the dresser, Mirror, lamp,  picture.



 This one is a little spooky, when I took the picture, I have two candlesticks and jar paired together, 3 picture frames, 3 sand dollars, and 3 open safety pins sitting on the dresser.

 There is some comfort in the mosaic, glazed pot and plant, because one of my golfballs is back in the corner. Whew!


 On MaiWyn painting, 1 bench, and 1 chinese fern. Three up top1 picture, 2 shelves. One plant, 1 lamp and one dog!!!!  Hah!

One bamboo shade, two curtain panels, One Cornice board, two solar shades.

Three stools, (but for good reason) I now have three kids, Cammie, Justin and Erik


Don says I have stepped out of the box, a four light fixture in the bathroom.
Thank God, I'm going to make some more coffee.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP