Looking good isn't as important as seeing well

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Last week while Don was in Califonia my electricity was out in the evening (close to bedtime).
I had the a/c adaptor with an electrical outlet end in the Pathfinder connected to an extension cord that ran into the house, hooked to my TV. I'm sure my neighbors were wondering why I had power and they didn't.

HAH!
I went out periodically and started the Nissan so my battery didn't go dead. 
You know what? It is REALLY a nuisance not being able to see anything. 

I keep binoculars at the kitchen window with my Bird Book, I love watching the colors of the different birds and the differences between the males and females, and their silly habits. I love looking at everyday objects framed by nature. It's a sense-ful relating.  LOVE THAT!  Wonder literally expands vision (as opposed to  fear, which constricts it)  according to the work of Barbara Frederickson























Lastly, I saw a bumper sticker today that said, "If an eye for eye were true, we'd all be blind".  Hmmmm I better be good.

2 comments:

Linda Martin,  October 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

I love the picture! Is this your yard?

Mary Ann Sallenbach October 15, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Yes this is in the backyard of our house

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP