Time after Time

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

Being a morning person does not mean you get up early. It means you intend to and you like it. I am not a morning person. Once I get out from under the bedcovers, I lose time (I don't know how?), get distracted AND drink too much coffee, which are all equally dangerous.

The first thing I see when the alarm on my blackberry goes off is my dad.  I smile. Dad lives in a nursing home now, but when I was a kid, he was awake at dawn's early light. He worked hard and constantly all day and I believe he always went to bed feeling like he gave it all each day.


The best way to get out of bed  is to let my subconscious take over because I have created a habit. It's like sleepwalking.
My blackberry is set with little Zen calendar reminder chimes (Ring Tone name is BBRelaxed_Melodius).
Even though I am not a morning person, like Dad was/is, I manage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP