LWL (Ladies who Lunch) at the Grapevine

>> Friday, October 15, 2010

Yesterday the LWL group got together for supper. It was one of those rare times with everyone there. Trying to think back,  LWL must have began in the summer months of 2005. 
As I look at the faces, Betsy (aka Chocolate Cake) once you have become her friend, you are hooked and keeping coming back for more,like cake, Carolyn -our cheerleader, who sets us straight when we regret our mistakes"there is only one person who ever walked on water, and it isn't anyone in this room; Heidi- who, with a tender heart, speaks every word to edify; Sally-the most resilient and down to earth person, I count on her advice; (me),  Sue- when I call her "girlfriend" instead of Sue.....that just sums it up;  Janet-who waits to talk and when she does, believe me, we listen.....I am thankful for these friendships.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP