For new runners-you never run alone

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When I first started running, I enlisted the help of Nike+ and my IPOD nano. Nike+ gives you weekly running goals to help you successfully train for a 5K, 10K or Marathon. (Beginner or Experienced)

In my ear while I was running, I found on Itunes, FREE podcasts to download. They are called GET FIT POD. It is like having a coach in your ear as you are running.

The interval training podcasts started me off right. Early on, I think I probably memorized #98, The Walk and Jog Workout. I also memorized #96 Brisk Interval Treading Workout.

5K was last years goal for races.
This year, 10K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP