First Flowers of the Garden

>> Sunday, June 5, 2011

This week's flowers from the garden.


 Forget-me-nots. Brought these home from the cottage several summers ago.
I am sorry to say, I would have had more blooms, but did not rescue them from the lawnmower.
They have now spread out into the grass.




















Lily of the Valley. They grow like a weed at my front door.
One of the first to bloom.


 I think they call these wild geraniums. They smell fresh like a rose.

White Lilac from the bush on the corner of the house. The house smells great!!!

1 comments:

Julie Smith,  June 8, 2011 at 6:45 AM  

Beautiful MaryAnn...you surely have a green thumb!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP