A better 2010

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010





I just finished my first week training for all the 5Ks and 10Ks I'll be doing this year. I purchased new running shoes from Runaway Shoes and the Nike + IPod Sport Kit from Bestbuy. The IPod Sport Kit has a chip that fits in your Nike shoe (or you can attach to your laces, if you purchase the little velcro pocket) and a receiver that plugs into your IPod.

The sensor talks to your IPod recording your time, distance, pace and calories burned.

I logged into Nike Plus and set up an account. I can send daily workout data to nikeplus when I sync my IPod to the computer. The online coach has set up a twelve week training program to follow. Check out tomorrow's blog, I will post this week's training plan.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP