Saturday rain, Snow on Sunday?

>> Sunday, November 14, 2010

Don and I are both fighting colds, so we stayed in bed late on Saturday morning.  Julie's Cafe was already closed for the season,  so sad, no kamikaze cakes for me.

We went to White Gull Inn and had Eggs Benedict. They were good, but not as good as Jim Weidner's, and I texted him in New York City and let him know. Got a response from Jim and Ellen, "we had pizza, almost as good as eggs".
This is the Cliff House (one of the cottages at White Gull), it was our view out of the restaurant window.  You can tell by looking at the paving stones that it is wet outside. There is a light drizzle and it is chilly.



Don asked me what I wanted to do on Saturday. Ecology Sports, of course. I love that store. They carry my favorite line of clothing for this time of year, Pantagonia.  One skirt, three shirts, a blazer and some smartwool socks later, we're out the door.

More driving, up to the ferry landing going over to Washington Island and then back, to find ourselves at JJ's LaPuerta for a late lunch of Chicken Nachos!  Ummmm, ummm. Had to text Cammie and tell her what she was missing. Her text read,
"You're evil" .  Yup, she's right. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP