Getting in the Spirit

>> Saturday, November 27, 2010

We, gals, weren't up for Black Friday shopping. However, we did hit the mall towards noon. Old Navy (scored some sweaters) and The Loft.  I bought clothing I can layer and that will take me into the Winter and early Spring. 
Isn't Mom cute? She had a crisp pair of new jeans on. Ready to shop!

 
Later in the evening, Becky, Ken and Mom took us to do the Pensacola Winterfest again this year, riding the trolley and stopping to see the lights at the different staged Christmas scenes. 
My two favorite stops were the Polar Express and the live Nativity scene.
Can you tell Becky and I are sisters? We look just a little bit like each other, don't you think?

Last stop, Krispy Kreme for doughnuts and hot coffee.

Don and I spent several minutes watching the doughnuts being cooked and iced. A lot of speculating was going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP