I'm gonna do this.

>> Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving is coming up and we are heading to Pensacola on Wednesday to see the family. Where has 2010 gone? I just reviewed my 2010 resolutions , to see how I've done so far. THERE IS STILL TIME.....

 
Not everything was planned this last year. Who knew that Sassy would be joining our family? She came for a weekend and here she stayed.

Something fun that I am going to add to my to do list this year is to follow the migration of wildlife online. When I was in grade school/middle school we lived near Rochester, MN, on a hobby farm with five acres of oak trees. One evening about dusk, the oak trees filled with monarch butterflies. I rode my horse through the trees plucking butterfly after butterfly out of the branches. I thought I was going to save them in a jar, but there were so many that I gave up. The next morning they were gone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP