Online grocery shopping? and then cooking

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today I learned that you can shop online with Festival Foods . They will pick your order, and have it bagged ready for you to pick up from the attendant for a $7.50 fee. What! I thought that was done in Chicago, New York, etc. not Green Bay. Green Bay doesn't even have a traffic pattern unless it is before or after a PACKER game. I wonder if anyone does that? Shopping for groceries isn't bad as long as it isn't a Saturday morning or Sunday at noon (when church gets out). The also have an online shopping list that you can create and save, as you run out of things. Is it better than a pen and paper? I better try that out.



For the Surgical Services Christmas party, we all went to Big Tomatoes. The chef, Larry London, introduced me to a new cookbook, The Silver Spoon. It teaches you to cook anything/everything. Don gave me one for Christmas, I am excited to start using it. After watching the movie Julie & Julia, I am inspired to cook or maybe I should take my new cookbook and sign up for one of Larry's cooking classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP