Acrylics, etc.

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010

To the Y this morning, getting both my personal best in time and distance. So, I rewarded myself with a skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks and a apple walnut SOYJOY. Don ventured to try one. He said it wasn't too bad. He described it as tasting a little like a fig newton.

Where did the rain come from? I kept hearing this noise on the side of the house last night and I woke up to find it was the water running through the gutters. If this was March, you would think we were heading into Spring. California and Arizona are getting all that rain, the jet streams are messed up and we are seeing the result of it. The downside is, it'll probably freeze and we'll have a nasty slippery mess tomorrow morning.

I love my new tubes of acrylics!!! I started painting last night until the lighting wasn't good. Today, I am going to resume. I pushed the dining room table over against the wall and I have my easel up in front of the sliding glass door. Who needs a dining room anyway when you're empty nesters? You never use it. Don wasn't home last night when I was moving furniture. He was racing his RC car until very late. This morning, he admired my brushes and I warned him that I better not find them in his shop or in the vicinity of his metal sculptures.
So today painting again AND making Zucchini/Cilantro Soup. I picked that one because I am looking for a soup that is a good starter/appetizer before meals. If the recipe is any good I'll post it on the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP