Pad Thai for Lunch!

>> Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday night while Don was visiting with his "guy" friends, I made pad thai for supper. And, because I always cook for at least two, I had leftover noodles.
Pad Thai for lunch on Monday!

2 oz dry Habubaku noodles (World Market) that have been boiled and drained (like pasta)
2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Pad Thai Sauce
1 tbsp peanut butter (I prefer almond butter)
Dash of onion powder
1 scrambed egg
1 tbsp chopped cilantro

I tossed the noodles with cilantro and refrigerated overnight.

For lunch the morning:
I put the noodles in a tupperware bowl.
I topped it with the Thai sauce
threw the dollop on peanut butter on top
sprinkled with onion powder
I scambled an egg and three on the top.

At lunchtime, I heated in the microwave, and tossed it all together.
353 calories, 14.5 g fat, 40 g carbs, 16 g protein


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP