Wellness Weekend - Eagle Harbor Inn

>> Sunday, April 29, 2012


 Friday 5:00 p.m. Eagle Harbor Inn, Ephraim, WI:  Wellness weekend, I'm here!!! I've arrived!!!! I'm ready!!!!

Entering the door of the Tamarack house,  walking up the stairs into the bright condo, the weekend starts.



Saturday Morning started with the class "Journaling Our Way into Well-Being" and moved into "Mindful Yoga". (No, Donald, we did not sit around and chant, and yes, I can have a cellphone).


Both sessions were taught by Beth Coleman and were some of the best classes I have attended. I was excited to learn everyone in the class already "journaled".


In the late afternoon Natalie invited us in the Inn kitchen for Hors D'oeuvres Display & Tasting With Recipes.




My favorite: The rosemary lavosh. 


What a day.... turning into a relaxing evening, filled with conversation, in front of the fireplace.





Waiting for Summer, a little relaxing is in order. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP