What will it take to realize your blessings?

>> Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today marks the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedy. Today, I thought of the families who lost loved ones at the Twin Towers, the Pentagon or the planes that crashed. I also thought of the mothers that didn't see their sons and daughters return from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Everyone can remember where they were when they heard or saw the news on TV. I was driving home that morning with my sick son. He lay and watched the news all day. Later I thought "I shouldn't have, he'll have dreams".

It did affect him. He was one of the many thousands who fought in Iraq. "Operation Freedom". I realize my blessings.
I will not forget, I will remember by doing.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP