Pumpkin Moonshine

>> Monday, September 19, 2011



I'll take some(click here)  Pumpkin Moonshine  not to be confused with THIS!

I first heard about it on the Las Vegas edition of "Antique Roadshow".

The pictures are frameable artwork or inspiration for a watercolor as we approach this Fall Season.
I just bought it on Amazon.com. The picture on the back is one of my favorites.


AND If you're a pumpkin lover, try the chocolate cake recipe below.



Moist Pumpkin Chocolate Cake

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 (16 oz) can of pumpkin
1 1/3 cup water

In a bowl, mix all together.
Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake for the amount of time as as directed on box. (Don't add any egg or oil).
Let it cool, frost it, and serve or do like me and lightly dust with powdered sugar.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP