The Wedding Day-that morning

>> Sunday, August 8, 2010



While Mom and Sharon put together the last of the programs (doubled as fans to combat the heat and humidity), I met Cammie and the girls at the salon for "hairdos". They had all stayed in a room at the hotel that night, I wonder how much sleep they got? But when they arrived the six bridesmaids and Cammie were laughing and having so much fun. If they stayed up late, it didn't show.


After the updo, I had to head home and make Jacob's cap for the wedding. Jacob would be walking down the aisle with the rings tied inside the cap. An important assignment, so the hat better fit.


Motherhood prepares you for days like this; all the multitasking. Sewing, making pizza for bridesmaids, giving input to Becky who was making the list of things not to be forgotten in the transport to the wedding.


The only hitch....I arrived at the church to decorate and change into my dress when I realized I left Cammie's dress at home. Whoops! That seemed too obvious to be on the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP