Weekend Overload

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010



Wow, when I left work on Friday, I didn't have an inkling of what lay in store for me this weekend. Visit to the salon, working on our tax return and wedding talk with the Cammie and Erik. Whew!

Starting now, I am going to look at things in a new perspective and find renewal before I start the week to do it all over again. So, I am thinking about happy things; painting, knitting (and finishing), running with Bon Jovi singing in my ear, patio umbrellas with lights, sitting on the patio on a summer evening, a full moon in the winter sky. These are a few of my favorite things.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP