Where are they now? Shopping together?

>> Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cammie's Facebook profile post started out our day.

Cammie Hronek so excited to spend the day with my momma, MaryAnn Sallenbach!! Christmas shopping, coffee and much needed girl time!


Cammie was chomping at the bit and was excited. She texted me in the morning

7:21 a.m. "Text me when you leave the house". Soon, I text.
8:06 a.m. "Did you leave yet?" Yes, I reply.
8:07 a.m. "What is your ETA?" I am at milemarker 130, milemarker 123 is half way.

Coffee, shopping, then lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.
A brief stop at Trader Joe's to pick up the final items for our Nov 20, Thanksgiving dinner with the kids.
As we neared Cammie's house, we scoop up armfuls of hydrangea branches with blossoms, that her neighbor had cut down. Lucky for Cam!
The long branches are now drying in her house for a holiday arrangement.

a very good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP