Never a dull moment

>> Monday, July 11, 2011

Plenty can happen even in a four day work week:

Erik now has symptoms and is being treated Lymes Disease. He had called me at 3:30 a.m. Tuesday morning and said he ached all over and couldn't sleep. I had him come over, gave him Ibuprofen and tucked him in bed. Doctor took one look at him and said, "That looks like Lymes". 20 days of antibiotics.

Rocky now has a bark collar. (and that is all I'm saying about that).

Justin now works for Caterpillar (Bucyrus buy out).

Don has now hired the contractor to put in footings and foundation for his shop

And I found a forgotten picture of my mom and sisters (Becky & Sharon) at the cottage.
Priceless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP