Summer, here we come

>> Friday, May 13, 2011

With winter behind us, I am excited for summer.


We drove up to Sister Bay this afternoon to welcome summer tradition and meet Mike & Sue at JJs LaPuerta. Good company and good food.



I seriously love the sweet potato fries. How Cammie waitressed there for 5-6 summers and stayed so slim, is beyond my comprehension.


Heading back down the Peninsula toward home, Don and I stopped in at Eagle Harbor to confirm our reservations. Our kids will be meeting us there for Father's Day weekend.



What a weekend it will be, because it is also Fyr Ball Festival weekend. Remember my posts from last year? Good Eating and Gnorman the Gnome?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP