Color Triangle

>> Sunday, February 27, 2011

The attraction of color is a funny thing. As my friends know, my favorite color is green.
Green clothing,  ring, etc
BUT...


I have a purple IPOD

a purple Blackberry


A purple purse and scarf and Amethyst is my birthstone.

And then what attracted me to do an orange blog? Other than I also love that color too.

On the color wheel a color triad is to place a triangle on the color wheel and the three colors at the points are in the triad.
A triad creates balance and harmony.

Example:  Red-Yellow-Blue

OR

Purple - Green - Orange.......HMMMMMMM.........
So there you have it. Try it out on yourself.

1 comments:

Cammie Nicole February 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

Mine is SO red, yellow and blue! Yellow is my favorite color... I LOVE red polka dots and the brink red accents in my kitchen and I LOVE the calm of pale blue and the energy of bright blue :) This is a cool post!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Meter

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP